St. Martha School
2825 Klondike Ln.
Louisville, KY 40218
Ph: (502) 491-3171
Fax: (502) 495-6107
For more information, or to schedule a tour, please call or e-mail Cathy Guizio:
Would you like more information about joining St. Martha School? Click the link below...
- Terra Nova Testing Begins next week, March 9 - 20.
- REMINDER: Parents, if you have not already taken the AdvancED survey, please do so by March 16. This survey serves as a means to elicit your opinions in an effort to help improve school and diocesan practices. Your opinion is very important to us! You may find the survey by clicking on the link provided below. Once you have clicked on the link, please locate St. Martha School in the drop-down box and click on it. Complete the survey and hit Finish. http://www.advanc-ed.org/survey/public/3172536
- The Father - Daughter dance will go on as scheduled even in the event that school is closed Thursday and Friday due to inclement weather. The dance will be held on Saturday, March 7, 2015 from 7:30 - 10:30 PM at Bethany Center. If you did not purchase tickets in advance, you may still purchase at the door. We look forward to seeing all the Fathers and Daughters.
- In the event that we are not in school on Thursday, March 5 due to inclement weather, the 3rd Grade Grandparent luncheon will be moved to Thursday, March 12 at 12:30. The menu will remain the same and the orders already submitted will be used for that day.
- Registration Forms are now due! Please turn in your registration forms into the school office. You may obtain a form by clicking here.
- TUITION ASSISTANCE FORMS – MUST BE POSTMARKED BY MARCH 16
Tuition assistance forms are available in the school and parish offices, as well as online at www.psas.org. If you wish to apply for any form of tuition assistance, you will need to complete and mail a PSAS form by March 16, 2015.
Thursday, March 5
* "Annie Jr." Rehearsal for Scenes 9, 10, 11 - 2:45 - 4:00 PM
Friday, March 6
* Skating Party Dressdown
Saturday, March 7
* Father - Daughter Dance 7:30 - 10:30 PM
Monday, March 9
* "Annie Jr." Rehearsal for the orphan characters only - 2:45 - 4:00 PM
* School Advisory Board Meeting
Tuesday, March 10
* Primary Art Club 2:45 - 4:00 PM
* "Annie Jr." Rehearsal for Scenes 3, 4, 5 - 2:45 - 4:00 PM
Thursday, March 12
* "Annie Jr." Rehearsal for Scenes 1, 2, 3 - 2:45 - 4:00 PM
Please Note: The list of upcoming events will be updated weekly. Please bear in mind that sometimes there are changes to this list. You may always check your school calendar for verification.
St. Martha has met the requirements established by the AdvancED Accreditation Commission and Board of Trustees is hereby accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement.
|Student Record Info.|
|Photo, Video Release|
|Acceptable Use Form|
|Pre-K Permission Slip|
|Health Screening Permission Slip|
|PTO Volunteer Form|
|One Page Calendar 2014-2015|
In Case You Need...
|Handbook Signature Form|
|Permission Form for Medication|
|Staff E-mail List|
|2014-2015 Book Bee List
|Alumni Update Form|